Custom Domains: Here you can set your domain (if any you have/ or want to have one).
Steps to follow to set up your domain.
- Edit default sub-domain.
- Enter your domain and save.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center.
- Select your domain to access the Domain Settings page.
- Under Additional Settings, select Manage DNS.
- Select Add under the records table.
- Under Type, select A.
- Enter the value for your A record: 220.127.116.11
- Select Save to save your new A record.
- Click on Verify Domain.
How long does it take?
It may take up to 24 hours for DNS changes to propagate fully. But it's usually pretty quick.What about an SSL certificate?
We'll automatically provision an SSL certificate for your domain using Let's Encrypt when you visit your blog for the first time after 24hrs